JAYBEAR ❝ lifestyle · beauty · fashion ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook   ·   tumblr   ·   Eatventures   ·   follow   ·  dashboard





About
♥ Hello.
My name's Jay and I want to share a little about me to the world.
▽ Queen of Diamonds.
xx.


Instagram
@jayybearable
LookBook

Follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Contact
For business inquiries please contact me on

jaysantiago2312@gmail.com.au


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks


Sponsor


disclaimer
Layout made by
tkh
All Opinions and Thoughts are my own, I'm not affiliated with any company. Each post is chosen to benefit or be of interest to my readers. Everything is written by my own personal opinion and uninfluenced by sponsors or gifts. Any sponsorship or gifted reviews or posts will be stated otherwise and based on honest opinion.

  Alleydays


New splash that will feature on all of my personal future photos (unless stated otherwise) just to add that little signature onto my blog. 
A blog will be coming out in the future about my choice of symbolism. 

~

On the weekend I took a trip to the city to see a couple of my favourite girls. 
Ayy's been featured on my blog heaps of times being my cousin and partner in crime but I'd like to introduce to you Renae Bea. She's another fashionista and, at the same time, killer photographer, I have her to thank for my amazing photos. 

Anywho these were our outfits for the day








 What I'm wearing:
Spiked Boots: Ebay
Skater Skirt: Asos
Sheer Tuxedo Shirt: Alice in the Eve
Bomber Jacket: Agent Ninety Nine
Gray Beanie: Dope Couture
Large Watch: Calvin Klein

~






Sneakers: Jordan 3's 
Skorts: Sheinside 
Blouse: Random Store
Floral Jacket: Rihanna for River Island 
Bag: Sportsgirl
~~

I don't have images for Renae but her outfit is roughly by Zara and Topshop 



 I love these girls!
Please check their blogs out if you get the chance
Renae's Blog
Ayy's Blog
They're both amazingly talented and have the most amazing fashion sense, seriously nothing compares!

With Uni starting up this week and work being all in between please bear with me as there may be a few gaps here and there coming up.
But you're all my diamonds and I'll do whatever I can to get some content up even if it's just a music monday or an update.


xx.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!